Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Results


(In this test I used coffee stained eggs to act as our teeth.)
If you compare the toothpaste brushed eggs and the water brushed eggs there isn't much of a difference. The Toothpaste brushed eggs were slightly whiter than the water brushed ones. This proves that the toothbrush does most of the work! Most people buy toothpaste because they think it cleans your teeth really well, but most of it is just advertising! It doesn't clean as well as we think it does because it only has 2 chemicals in the toothpaste that actually clean your teeth!

When I tested my Mum's toothpaste, Oral MD, it turned out that it didn't clean your teeth as well as
the water and maximum cavity protection toothpaste tests. This means that the maximum cavity protection toothpaste cleaned the stains off the eggs the best but was closely followed by the water test which only had a slight difference in whiteness.


3 comments:

withgracie said...

Thanks Jess that was really interesting!

Unknown said...

W00T

Unknown said...

Now I understand why the cosmetic dentist in Naples, FL that I go to says it is important to brush your teeth with toothpaste. Not that I didn't already.