Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Application - Why I need to do this

I think this experiment is important because we brush our teeth twice a day and this is a major part of our daily lives. Everyone wants to have a good smile, but does brushing your teeth 2 times a day, make much of a difference? What if I find out that toothpaste doesn't clean the stains off your teeth as well as we think it does. It could just be a big advertising gimmick!!! I might find out that brushing your teeth twice a day isn't enough to keep a healthy looking smile, you might have to clean your teeth 3 or 4 times a day! So it would be really interesting to find out the results of this experiment!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

123
654
21321234533126456123
546
hjgjdcv

Nadia said...

Nice posting.....Thanks for this beautiful information, I like it. Ancient Roman Baths